Join the Cued-In Community
Track student interest in colleges and notify students of opportunities.
Track student in local technical schools and other post-secondary training programs and notify students of opportunities.
Post local scholarships for students to search on the student app.
Send messages to students or groups of students concerning opportunities available on the app.
Connect with local businesses and approve the work-based learning opportunities posted by the businesses.
Post district or school news to all local users.
Create checklists for popular colleges for students to track deadlines.
With so many educational and career platforms out there why would someone want to develop another?
Here is the VALUE we bring and DIFFERENCE we will make in your school community:
Real-time postings from local businesses
App-based platform for students, parents, and teachers
Web-based platform for counselors, coaches, and administrators
Job approval by counselor or coach before the student sees opportunity
The connection between student – counselor – business that keeps everyone on the same page
How it works
- Log into your CUED-In account
- Input locally funded scholarships for your students.
- Input local work-based learning opportunities and approve those submitted by local businesses
- Receive notifications of student interest in work-based learning opportunities, scholarships, and postsecondary education opportunities.
- Notify a student or group of students about relevant work-based learning opportunities, scholarships, and postsecondary education options.
- Send messages to a student or group of students.