Available scholarships

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Seth Marsh, CUED-IN Seth Marsh, CUED-IN 1 year ago.

• Author
  • #692 Reply

kit.meyer
    Participant

What are some of the basics scholarships available to students?  Do most schools have a comprehensive list of scholarships that they offer, and if so where would I find that list?

• #701 Reply

Kit,

Thanks for your questions.

Yes, there are many basic scholarships out there for students to apply. I would start with scholarships.com and then look in your area/community.  You will be surprised as to where you can find scholarships. As you are checking with the community, I would research the schools of interest. They have multiple scholarships that they offer and it would be good to check on their website or call the admissions office. They would be able to provide a list. This is a good starting point but for more information read my article about this topic!

There are multiple scholarships out there so don’t give up applying and searching for them. Every little bit counts to helping you cut down your payments once you graduate!

Reply To: Available scholarships
Your information:

− 5 = 3